Sunday, November 18, 2012

J.C. Carter shares his pre-bottoming rituals


Probably every bottom has his own routine for preparing himself for anal sex. Video star J.C. Carter may have a more elaborate system than most. All told, it takes him several hours to get the job done properly. "It makes me feel good," he says, "because I know I've taken my time and made sure that everything's clean. It's a good feeling to know! I can be confident that no accidents will happen, and that helps me open up and take whatever I can get my hands on."



Step 1: "First I start with a hot water bottle with a douche syrinqe that's about six inches long. I run warm water into the bottle till it fills up; it holds about two quarts of water. Then I lube my asshole and insert the syringe pipe into my ass. I have the bottle hanging from the shower curtain bar to let the water flow downward into my ass while I'm in a kneeling position on the floor of the shower. Once the water starts flowing into me, I take as much as possible; then I evacuate. I repeat this process for at least an hour and a half. That way you're really deep-cleaning in the bowel area."

Step 2: "The second step is that I take an enema pipe that attaches to the shower head. This pipe is made of stainless steel and is about eight inches long and about three inches around. This pipe is great because the water shoots about five fast streams of water into you. I'm in the tub when I stick this into my ass. I also squat when performing this method; it forces you to push the water out. I do this for about an hour."


Step 3:
"Then I shower, and my ass is clean! I let my ass muscles relax for a while -- an hour or so -- before being penetrated, just to give 'em time to recover. Then it's bring on the beef, baby!"

Originally published in Unzipped magazine, June 20, 2000
at 10:45 PM 1 comment:
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
New JC Photos
Reactions:

No comments:

Post a Comment